- New Stevenson Overall Co. Jeans!
- Mister Freedom Winter Collection
- Iron Heart Winter Collection of Everything To Keep You Warm
- Poten Winter Collection of Japanese Baseball Caps
- The Self Edge Black Friday SALE - This Weekend!
- 3sixteen x Schott 20yr Horsehide Perfecto + Denim Shirts & Jeans
- New Arrivals from Sugar Cane, Whitesville, & Buzz Rickson
- Flat Head Winter Flannels & The Delraiser Shinki Horsehide Jacket
- Iron Heart Winter Collection of Shirts & Thermals
- The Buzz Rickson Winter Collection
- Strike Gold Winter Flannels & Loopwheeled Sweaters
- 3sixteen Steel Tencel Liner Jacket
- Introducing Devoa - Textile Research & Development from Japan
- Merz B. Schwanen Winter Collection
- Introducing Hermanos Koumori - Mind Tools from Mexico City
- 3sixteen Winter Collection
- Samurai Jeans, Denim Jackets, & Tees
- Mega Iron Heart Delivery of Everything
- The Rick Owens LUXOR Winter Collection
- 3sixteen 20th Anniversary Natural Indigo Type 3s Denim Jacket
Apr 25, 2022
Sugar Cane Shirts, Denim Jackets, The Black 1947, & All The Jeans
April 25, 2022
Sugar Cane hits us with their first short sleeve shirt of the season. This is a custom discharge printed fabric printed with micro images of the four suits of playing cards, clubs, diamonds, hearts, and spades.
The black/black 1947 jean from Sugar Cane is finally back! For 75 years we’d been waiting for a Japanese made black/black 1947 jean, and they’re finally here. Sugar Cane has taken 1947 jean, which we could say is the most solid classic straight leg jean fit of all time, and made it out of their 13oz yarn-dyed black selvedge denim. This fabric has a sulfur dyed warp and a reactive dyed weft, this gives you a deep black jean which will age over time with some decent character, similar to how an indigo jean will age with regular wear. These are now available up to size 40 at all stores and online.
Available now at all stores along with a fat restock of all Sugar Cane jean models.