- Poten Winter Collection of Japanese Baseball Caps
- The Self Edge Black Friday SALE - This Weekend!
- 3sixteen x Schott 20yr Horsehide Perfecto + Denim Shirts & Jeans
- New Arrivals from Sugar Cane, Whitesville, & Buzz Rickson
- Flat Head Winter Flannels & The Delraiser Shinki Horsehide Jacket
- Iron Heart Winter Collection of Shirts & Thermals
- The Buzz Rickson Winter Collection
- Strike Gold Winter Flannels & Loopwheeled Sweaters
- 3sixteen Steel Tencel Liner Jacket
- Introducing Devoa - Textile Research & Development from Japan
- Merz B. Schwanen Winter Collection
- Introducing Hermanos Koumori - Mind Tools from Mexico City
- 3sixteen Winter Collection
- Samurai Jeans, Denim Jackets, & Tees
- Mega Iron Heart Delivery of Everything
- The Rick Owens LUXOR Winter Collection
- 3sixteen 20th Anniversary Natural Indigo Type 3s Denim Jacket
- Rick Owens x Converse TURBOWPN in Oyster/Black
- Self Edge Takeover Series - #1
- The Globe Specs 2023 Fall Collection
Oct 20, 2021
Studio D'Artisan Winter Collection
October 20, 2021
Studio D'Artisan, the oldest of the legendary Osaka 5 group, continues to push boundaries when it comes to textile development using ancient Japanese dying and weaving methods. We have a beautiful flannel shirt this month proving that they've still got it.
The new flannel is made of a Kakishibu cotton yarn, a traditional Japanese Persimmon Tannin dyeing technique which Studio D'Artisan utilizes to dye the yarns of the fabric. This gives the flannel a unique shade of color which will change over time as the flannel becomes worn in and washed.
Along with this new flannel we have a pair of 14oz denim shirts, available in workshirt or western versions, along with a new run of their very popular Dralon fiber socks in three colors.